Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my self



Assalamualaikum everybody….!!!! How are you today? Welcome to my blogspot!

First, I want to introduce about myself. My famous name is Awien..hihihihi….while my fullname is Tengku Norazuwin Binti Che Ku Zangi. I was born on October 23rd 1982 at Hospital Besar Kuala Terengganu. Although I look fierce but I am a nice woman. I am also a friendly and warm person. My hobbies are listening to the music and reading magazine.

I have six siblings and I am a second from my siblings. I have two brothers and three sisters. My first brother is Tengku Shah Azuwal. I called him Wa. He is a kind and responsibility brother to my family. He always helps me when I was on trouble. My second brother is Tengku Atis Aswardy. He is an intelligent and caring person. Then, my sister’s name is Tengku Norazialis. Actually, she is a hard-working and honest woman. My lovely sister is Tengku Nor Zulaikha. She is a pretty and friendly girl. In the future, she want to be a first woman astronaut.insyaAllah..and my last sister is a cute girl, Tengku Nur Aleya Athirah. All my family loves her very much because she always makes us laughing with her ways. I love my family so much..muahhh…

My beloved father is Che Ku Zangi. He is a role-model to my family because he loves to help everybody that have problem. Then, my lovely mother is Che Ku Maimun. She is a loving mother. I am very lucky because I have a responsibility parents.

In primary school, I studied in Sekolah Kebangsaan Gelugor. When I was in standard four, I am a prefect. Then, in standard six, I face to UPSR examination. My result is ‘cukup2 makan’..hikhikhik.. After that, I continued my study in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Telanai. I got a success result in SPM exam.

After I received the SPM result, I got offering to continue my study in Kolej Teknologi Bestari in Diploma of Computer Science course during 3 year. In the co-curriculum,
I have an unforgettable experience. This experience was so challenges. I ever be a PSTD (Pasukan Simpanan Tentera Darat). In this PSTD, I was so excited with their training. The training was very care to discipline. Pass through PSTD, I got more knowledge about responsibility as a army. PSTD taught me to be more brave and believe to myself in life.

That’s all about myself. Hopefully, you all enjoy with me. Thanks you

To be continued in next entry.......

No comments: