Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Memory at TTI


As a citizen country of Terengganu, i’m very proud because Terengganu was recognize as a city on 1st January 2008. At the same time, the government of my country had accomplished the big project which known as Islamic Civilization Park ( TTI ). TTI was launched on 2nd February 2008 by our Prime Ministry Dato’ Seri Abdullah Haji Ahmad Badawi. TTI was built to increase the economy of Malaysia to promote tourist to come and see the artistry of society in Malaysia.

There are a lot of history resources in TTI like 21 replica monument of the world among “Taj Mahal”, and so on.I have a lot of reminds in TTI. The first I was really proud when I see the crystal mosque. The design is very smooth and perfect.

At TTI, has a Science Centre where the visitor can see an exhibition that relate many of materials of science. 1 have an opportunity to see the first astronaut of Malaysia Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor at here.My opinion to Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, he is a friendly, brilliant and can be a role-model to the future generations. At there, our astronaut brought his instrument that he used at outerspace for exhibition.

Science Centre also show the history science instruments for many years ago. I’m very excited to pictorial with Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor for my unforgettable memory.

Hopefully, I can share a bit of information at TTI with all of you for our knowledge. I love TERENGGANU so much……. thanks....

No comments: